Need Help to Register account

• Thread starter dilraza
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,716

dilraza

Reaction score
As I am from Pakistan and I want to register my account. Can anybody help me???

You are asking for a thing which is not allowed for you.
If some one is using the product of any country and paying for it too.he definitly has the right to get registration.if u could help then do it other wise dont break heart of some one.

try contacting customer care through mail, maybe they can make an account through email id, since phone number is not an option here

The Pakistani dealer should be able to register using a fake indian sim

If some one is using the product of any country and paying for it too.he definitly has the right to get registration.if u could help then do it other wise dont break heart of some one.
If a product is illegal in a country then you lose that right. Anyways, if it is the right of a customer to register the SIM from Pakistan then register the number and get the message on your SIM card.

There are 2 type of connections in Dish TV, 1. Indian 2. International
Dish Tv have no made any option to register International connections, due to they are using indian name and address for the International connection.

International user can register account if he sms access of any indian mobile number, then he can register that number with his international VC.

Dilraza! please check if there is already registered any mobile number with your VC, then I can register your account.
but if there is no any mobile number is registered with your vc then I have no any solution.

As I am from Pakistan and I want to register my account. Can anybody help me???
If you have any friend, any known person in India, this is an easy task using their indian number.
But for a stranger, especially from Pak, I don't know if anybody will take Risk.
Once you find anyone to help you, tell them to send sms as per below:
DISHTV RMN XXXXXXXXXXX (X is your VC number) and send sms to 09250078787 or 57575.
After registered, using this number and OTP, you can login, then you can create new password.
Later you can always login using VC nbr & your created password.
Only thing you need is any mobile nbr from India.

I don't know anybody in India. If any Indian or anyother want to help???

I don't know anybody in India. If any Indian or anyother want to help???
If your dish tv is working fine with your required channels then I think you should not do anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock