need help with respect to firmware update in saudi

Anirudha Das said:
COLORS HD is only available @ separate ala carte of Rs. 65 PM :k

is there any possibility that i can watch all the SD channels in jeddah, saudi arabia ??? currently i get only few channels to watch .... and also news channels are very limited as we do not have nss signal ... is there any other way out to watch all the regional channels on the royale pack ??? kindly provide your valuable reply.

If NSS 6 footprints are not reachable in your area then there is no way to watch channels.

There are 66 channels available on DishTV on AsiaSat5 at the moment which are watchable in Jeddah most of which are HD channels. If you want to watch other channels, you have to go with either local cable (if its available in your area) or get OSN Pehla like everyone else.

In saudi nss6 signal are not avalible so in asiasat signal you will get only some hd channels or you need to send your stb to india to update software

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock