need help with respect to firmware update in saudi

aseemsmgin

Reaction score
Hello,

I have recently purchased a new dishtv true HD + reciever from india to be used in jeddah , saudi arbaia. but now when i connect it to tv .. it say update the firmware !!!!
these are the settings which are displayed when trying to search the signal.

can anyone help please .

I got my STB updated by sending it to Dammam where NSS signals are available. The person who got my STB upgraded has a shop on Hail Street near Marhaba Shopping Center. His contact info is : Shahabuddin 0502534162.

DoesntMatter said:
I got my STB updated by sending it to Dammam where NSS signals are available. The person who got my STB upgraded has a shop on Hail Street near Marhaba Shopping Center. His contact info is : Shahabuddin 0502534162.

I like ur name 'doesntmatter' :hehe :D

Karan Rockz said:
::D:shy:shy
i have the royale HD pack activated on my dishtv but i dont get most of the channels , like colors and other news channels ???

Is there any way to get them back as i used to get them earlier !!!!

aseemsmgin said:
i have the royale HD pack activated on my dishtv but i dont get most of the channels , like colors and other news channels ???

Is there any way to get them back as i used to get them earlier !!!!

Which Colors your'e talking about SD or HD :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock