NEO Channel Remove From MEGA & ULTRA Packe

• Thread starter Manj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 3,467
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karan Rockz said:
Yeah bro but don't worry they will soon loose this 2 rights also after that they have nothing left to show.:(
After that I will also support these channel removal from d2h..:shy

This is a Very Old News.
Neo Sports & Prime is Removed from Mega & Ultra Packs long time back.
Now Neo Channels only available on Magnum pack.

NEO SPORTS NETWORK is a good sports network don't say its a waste they have Bundesliga, French Open, PGA Tour Events and still no sports network holding Bangladesh Cricket and New Zealand Cricket rights so don't say its a waste channel :no :no :no

Anirudha Das said:
NEO SPORTS NETWORK is a good sports network don't say its a waste they have Bundesliga, French Open, PGA Tour Events and still no sports network holding Bangladesh Cricket and New Zealand Cricket rights so don't say its a waste channel :no :no :no

I am sure soon Bangladesh circket rights will be taken by star sports network and New Zealand Cricket rights will be taken by Sony Six :hello

I don't think star is interested in BD rights as they have rights of 3 bigwigs & also others sports.. Sony six can go for NZ rights..

Rushil.D said:
I am sure soon Bangladesh circket rights will be taken by star sports network and New Zealand Cricket rights will be taken by Sony Six :hello

Agree bro.:tup and Bundesliga will take by Ten network soon and french open will take by Star group soon after that Neo channels will fully barbaad.:lol

Sandeep23 said:
I don't think so star is interested in BD rights as they have rights of 3 bigwigs & also others sports.. Sony six can go for NZ rights..

Because Star Sports Want more Money and viewers and the do any thing for getting cricket rights

Rushil.D said:

No :no STAR SPORTS they already spent Rs. 20000 crore to Indian Sports and they can't bought any other rights before they make it to Rs. 40000 crore.
and SONY himself sold New Zealand Cricket rights to NEO :hello

Anirudha Das said:
No :no STAR SPORTS they already spent Rs. 20000 crore to Indian Sports and they can't bought any other rights before they make it to Rs. 40000 crore.
and SONY himself sold New Zealand Cricket rights to NEO :hello

so let's see what happen :win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock