• Thread starter Manj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 3,462
Status
Not open for further replies.
piinku1 said:
Don't worry Guys,
Lalit Modi is back.So good time ahead for Neo.

Star ,zee even sony uses blackmoney.More or less it is known to all.

But someone has to investigate between star and bcci relationship.It is ugly and like a coalition govt.

Anirudha Das said:
They can buy new rights, TV channels, new DTH company, Entire Group like they acquire Asianet thats a reason I am saying from where all this money is coming, Govt. needs to audit all that and charge a tax according to it like they charge it to Vodafone. Simple.

Yeah bro govt. needs to audit Star sports atleast once,after that all things will clear that they are using black money or not.:u and also to check the relation between star and BCCI this is a hot topic now.

piinku1 said:
Star ,zee even sony uses blackmoney.More or less it is known to all.

How did u know that this 3 networks are using black money ??

Re: RE: NEO Channel Remove From MEGA & ULTRA Packe

Karan Rockz said:
Yeah bro govt. needs to audit Star sports atleast once,after that all things will clear that they are using black money or not.:u and also to check the relation between star and BCCI this is a hot topic now.

But first Modi needs to audit upa government.

So abki bar modi sarkar [emoji6]

Its a really old news...
I think u r posting this just to create a hype that adtv will remove neo chnls as well.

Dont do that brother... pls dont post such threads unless sure abt d news. :no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock