Neo Prime Activated in ICP

• Thread starter Thread starter Ghaju Rahul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 3,584
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god this means it going to telecast on neo network.

Devesh said:
Oh my god this means it going to telecast on neo network.
I don't think Neo is going to show the series because neo has lost the right and that's why they are not showing NZ-WI ODI series.Yet official announcement has not been done.

Basil Ak said:
I don't think Neo is going to show the series because neo has lost the right and that's why they are not showing NZ-WI ODI series.Yet official announcement has not been done.

I don't think Neo has lost NZ-IND rights but they just don't want to telecast NZ-WZ series. Now if they are not telecasting the current NZ-WZ series it don't means they have lost NZ-Ind series may be they are not getting any profit from this series thats why they stopped telecasting NZ - WI series but still there is no proof that Neo has lost New Zealand rights

Now It is 100% Confirmed that Neo Prime is Going to Telecast India vs Newzealand Series

DishHD said:
I don't think Neo has lost NZ-IND rights but they just don't want to telecast NZ-WZ series. Now if they are not telecasting the current NZ-WZ series it don't means they have lost NZ-Ind series may be they are not getting any profit from this series thats why they stopped telecasting NZ - WI series but still there is no proof that Neo has lost New Zealand rights
I agree that if they are not telecasting the current NZ-WZ series it don't means they have lost NZ-Ind series,but why would they stop telecasting NZ-WI series.Even if they are not getting profits then also they are supposed to show it.Whether they lost the rights or not but there is a issue going on between both the sides.

Has anyone seen promos of Blackcaps vs iNDIA Series on Neo Prime in the past 2 days.

Ghaju Rahul said:
why neo lost Nz rights???
They got the rights till 2019...!
They did not pay the money:dodgy

vijju012 said:
if they have rights. why they not showing any promos of india vs newzeland
You are right vijju012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom