Neo Prime Activated in ICP

• Thread starter Thread starter Ghaju Rahul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 3,584
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coolboy said:
they have already lost asia cup rights this shows that they hav started lossing rights so its no surprise that they cannt losse another
Neo started the streak of losing rights way back in 2012.:D:lol:c

If there is no telecast of India NZ series, then why did they activate this now.

nskaran said:
If there is no telecast of India NZ series, then why did they activate this now.
I think Dish TV doesn't know that Neo Prime is not going to telecast India-NZ Series because a official announcement has not been made.:D:D

vijju012 said:
atleast they show match highlights of 1st 2nd 3rd odis. ....if they have rights. showing highlights of previous matches is free I think......

They can't show highlights if they lose any country broadcasting rights. Like they don't show old India matches highlights. They just show Asia Cup

I think Dishtv must have activated ICP as per schedule, they should have been knowing the fact instead of acting in haste, Star sports is not activated so early.

Basil Ak said:
I think Dish TV doesn't know that Neo Prime is not going to telecast India-NZ Series because a official announcement has not been made.:D:D

Your prediction was absolutely correct bro. :tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup

Sports channel Six has picked up the
exclusive broadcast rights for the India
versus New Zealand cricket series that
starts on 19 January 2014. The rights
were earlier with Nimbus. The 30 day tour will witness five ODIs
followed by two test matches.

Ghaju Rahul said:
Sports channel Six has picked up the
exclusive broadcast rights for the India
versus New Zealand cricket series that
starts on 19 January 2014. The rights
were earlier with Nimbus. The 30 day tour will witness five ODIs
followed by two test matches.

It means no need to subscribe Neo anymore. I am happy that I am not paying for this useless channel to Airtel Digital & both channels are at the end of all sports channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom