Neo Prime Activated in ICP

• Thread starter Thread starter Ghaju Rahul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 3,584
Status
Not open for further replies.
if they hav rights then they should show nz wi matches as they hav already paided heavy ...but niw they r not showing its clear they hav lost rights 100%

Coolboy said:
if they hav rights then they should show nz wi matches as they hav already paided heavy ...but niw they r not showing its clear they hav lost rights 100%
You are right coolboy bro.DishHD bro said they are not telecasting the current NZ-WZ series because they are not getting any profit from this series ,thats why they stopped telecasting NZ - WI series.Neo has spent a lot of money to get these rights,then why will they stop because they are not making profits.Lots of cricket fan were asking neo on their twitter that why kiwis-wi 4th odi not shown on neo prime,but they haven't replied till now.

Basil Ak said:
You are right coolboy bro.DishHD bro said they are not telecasting the current NZ-WZ series because they are not getting any profit from this series ,thats why they stopped telecasting NZ - WI series.Neo has spent a lot of money to get these rights,then why will they stop because they are not making profits.Lots of cricket fan were asking neo on their twitter that why kiwis-wi 4th odi not shown on neo prime,but they haven't replied till now.

Bro What i meant is that their is not a single proof that Neo have lost NZ home matches Rights but just suddenly they stopped broadcasting the current NZ-WI series now may be they are paying NZ cricket broad has Match or series basis. Now no one knows why they are not showing the remaining NZ-WI matches but their are just rumors that Neo have lost rights.

:huh

DishHD said:
Bro What i meant is that their is not a single proof that Neo have lost NZ home matches Rights but just suddenly they stopped broadcasting the current NZ-WI series now may be they are paying NZ cricket broad has Match or series basis. Now no one knows why they are not showing the remaining NZ-WI matches but their are just rumors that Neo have lost rights.

:huh
Well it's true that there is no proof at the time that says that neo has lost nz home mathes rights.If they would have been paying nz cricket board on Match or series basis then they would have shown the whole odi series not 3 odi out of 5 odis.Now no one knows why they are not showing the remaining NZ-WI matches but their are just rumors that Neo have lost rights.But seeing the things at the time it looks like they have lost the rights,yet a official announcement has not been made.

atleast they show match highlights of 1st 2nd 3rd odis. ....if they have rights. showing highlights of previous matches is free I think......

vijju012 said:
atleast they show match highlights of 1st 2nd 3rd odis. ....if they have rights. showing highlights of previous matches is free I think......
yeah.There a lots of facts at the time which suggest neo has lost the rights.

they have already lost asia cup rights this shows that they hav started lossing rights so its no surprise that they cannt losse another

Coolboy said:
they have already lost asia cup rights this shows that they hav started lossing rights so its no surprise that they cannt losse another
I think Neo had an investment in Kingfisher. Kingfisher shutdown causes Neo to loose all their money. So they started loosing broadcast right.:D:D:D:D

dipayan said:
I think Neo had an investment in Kingfisher. Kingfisher shutdown causes Neo to loose all their money. So they started loosing broadcast right.:D:D:D:D

kingfisher shutdown,but king is with there with their calender and other luxurious properties.:D

I think one day will come when Neo will turn its channels into Telebrand channel then also they will keep fighting with Telebrand's for more money and eventually they will start losing rights to show ad's of brand on its TeleBrand Channels.:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom