Neo prime and Neo sports removed by dish tv

If no notice given then they are violating TRAI regulation, customers should file a complaint
That does not mean 0.1% are not paying DishTv consumers, they have paid their hard earned money to subscribe those so you cannot just run away with their money,

Overall rules are rules, if no protest this time for violation then they will keep doing this who knows may be next time your fav ch may be on that firing list without even giving you a warning
But the problem is that to file a complaint we have to go court and follow many lengthy process.There should be online complaint option!

But the problem is that to file a complaint we have to go court and follow many lengthy process.There should be online complaint option!

Before moving to court you need to follow up with service provider, if they failed only then proceed to TRAI with all email communications. consumer court is last step to follow

Call CC and get a docket number simple
its mean i need to call cc and ask them about docket number but before it plz tell me what is ment by docket number and what is the use of that?

its mean i need to call cc and ask them about docket number but before it plz tell me what is ment by docket number and what is the use of that?

Have not you filed any complaint in life even in telecom/electricity/broadband connection etc ? Docket is to track your complaint so that you can proceed to higher officials like nodal officer

Consult one lawyer, and tell ur problem, rest he will do,go and sleep in home:wink:

In general, courts assign each newly filed action with a docket number, which often refers to the year in which the case was commenced followed by a sequential reference number, and sometimes includes letters ornumbers indicating the type (civil, criminal, family court, etc.) or location of filing and/or the initials ...
This is what i found on google!;)

Have not you filed any complaint in life even in telecom/electricity/broadband connection etc ? Docket is to track your complaint so that you can proceed to higher officials like nodal officer
no i was not filled any complaint in my past?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock