Neo prime and Neo sports removed by dish tv

They must have agreed to the Dish TV terms and conditions before even buying. I am sure better replacement will be on the way for them.

Terms and conditions are different and Rules are different.For any channel removal from a platform they should have given a notice of 21 days in media which D2h had given and not dishtv.Merger is still not complete and customers having Dishtv and D2h are different.

Last edited:
They must have agreed to the Dish TV terms and conditions before even buying. I am sure better replacement will be on the way for them.

Absolutely, customers have agreed to dishtv terms but Dish also agreed to TRAI terms when they applied for DTH license, and in that terms TRAI says DTH operators must inform users about removal atleast 21 days earlier, so clearly dish is violating that terms

Dish Tv cc told me their is no update regarding removal of neo Sports and Neo Prime:skd:

1935c429c9917338b1283114a7abc8f0.jpg

Neo sports came with a bang and now vanished without fuss !
In any case consumers right must be protected and in case of such removals all the effected consumers deserves to be compensated suitably.
Dish tv is very lax in consumer interaction.
As seen in Ten 1 2 3 case they tried to gulp effected viewers money by not informing them in advance and sent SmS very late.
No eMail sent to effected parties and even CC talked like novice.

Neo sports came with a bang and now vanished without fuss !
In any case consumers right must be protected and in case of such removals all the effected consumers deserves to be compensated suitably.
Dish tv is very lax in consumer interaction.
As seen in Ten 1 2 3 case they tried to gulp effected viewers money by not informing them in advance and sent SmS very late.
No eMail sent to effected parties and even CC talked like novice.
They think nobody can do anything against them as they are in government(subhash chandra owner of zeel is bjp sansad)

Last edited:
Why the hell that every dish is going to remove those channels:mad::angry:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock