Neo Sports Added on Sun Direct

• Thread starter MAHI
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 6,980
Sadiq said:
So, it is not available for SD (Standard Definition) customers as part of the higher pack for them (Mega SD pack)???

See, Sadiq bro that I dont know. But if I remember before Neo Prime removal it was not available on any base pack of sun direct. But as sun direct added these channels for french open, India Bangladesh cricket etc so I think they should give these 2 channels in base packs atleast mega hd.

Bishnu15 said:
See, Sadiq bro that I dont know. But if I remember before Neo Prime removal it was not available on any base pack of sun direct. But as sun direct added these channels for french open, India Bangladesh cricket etc so I think they should give these 2 channels in base packs atleast mega hd.

SD has added Neo Channels Because of French Open not because of India Bangladesh Cricket.

Basil Ak said:
SD has added Neo Channels Because of French Open not because of India Bangladesh Cricket.

they will remove this very soon :hehe they are not in the mood to add channels in this pathetic condition of Sun Direct TP space :-/

Just now talked to CC ..
Huhhh .. He dont know about the additions.. even he doesnt agree about the LCN too..
Very strange..

Yugendran said:
they will remove this very soon :hehe

How do you knows that they will remove it soon, SUN DIRECT added these channels permanently so don't say like that :no

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Just now talked to CC ..
Huhhh .. He dont know about the additions.. even he doesnt agree about the LCN too..
Very strange..

Same reply for me from cc side.

CC yet not updated. But Neo Prime & Neo Sports both added on sun direct.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock