New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

Was happy to see Kim possible yesterday airing in Disney at 8:30 pm in old hindi dub :smile2: ,felt i was watching old disney . I hope they continue airing it ^^ and along with that start airing other disney animated series like american dragon , buzzz light year , tarzan , 101 dalmations etc
Have you watched Recess? It's got many episodes and no matter how many times i rewatch it just never gets boring. They can telecast that as well. They have a huge library but refuse to do anything with it. They even had Madeline which was a good show.

Have you watched Recess? It's got many episodes and no matter how many times i rewatch it just never gets boring. They can telecast that as well. They have a huge library but refuse to do anything with it. They even had Madeline which was a good show.
thanks for reminding about Recess and Madeline . i think new chief might change the schedule and can see they made slight change by adding kim possible at weekdays 8:30-9:00 pm .

I loved watching Madeline. One of my favourite movie as a child. I found it dark though.
Source
The series was very good. I don't remember this movie but i know i watched it since it aired quite a lot on weekends. Always wondered why they aired it on playhouse Disney which was only a block that ran in the mornings. I felt it didn't belong there considering shows like Little Einstein's, Mickey mouse clubhouse were all too childish. Madeline was a proper show which even teens could enjoy.

The series was very good. I don't remember this movie but i know i watched it since it aired quite a lot on weekends. Always wondered why they aired it on playhouse Disney which was only a block that ran in the mornings. I felt it didn't belong there considering shows like Little Einstein's, Mickey mouse clubhouse were all too childish. Madeline was a proper show which even teens could enjoy.
I saw it on Pogo in 2006 and 2007. Back then amazing movies premiered on Pogo.

Yes, I also remember Pogo kids award. Also MAD and Takeshis Castle.

i did not beleived back the but it was surprising they nominated Goku as the most popular animated/cartoon category in 2007/2008 . they even made goku like he was telling animated form he feels lucky to won award in that award show in screen .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock