• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 111
  • Views: Views 16,165

dino29

Reaction score
Tata Sky will soon add New Channels

Good News for all!

This time Tata Sky will be adding new channels in a bundle , both Standard Definition and HD. Wait a little more, addition time not fixed yet but it will be a Bumper Addition that is a surety.

For ur info, i am dino29. I will not be active in this forum , just came to share this news.

Enjoy!

RE: Tata Sky will soon add New Channels

Welcome back Dino :tup... BTW Dino29 is unbanned few months ago itself.. so u can post in that ID Itself..
Link Removed

Than its a Great News :k

I think you are not dino29
if you are, then post a single post with your old id to belive you

Good News for Tata Sky Users :k

Expected channels will be added from present satellite or any new one? Would you please share information with us Mr.aumnamonarayana alias dino29?

Dear Members,

Some of you are doubting my credentials and the information i have provided. Plz note that i am sharing the info i have got from my sources. To add to that addition is likely to happen within this month or max by next month. Don't know from what satellite it will happen.

Thanks

good news is on the way for tata sky users :eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

aumnamonarayana said:
For ur info, i am dino29. I will not be active in this forum , just came to share this news.

Enjoy!

:skd:skd:skd

dino29 is back with a bang and what a breaking news he has shared can't wait for that to happen :sp:sp:sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock