Good News for Tata Sky Users is on the Way :tup:k

btw Welcome Back dino29 bro :tup

RE: Tata Sky will soon add New Channels

Good news and welcome bro

Btw u r unbanned now.

Use ur original id dino29.

harshbardhan said:
Expected channels will be added from present satellite or any new one? Would you please share information with us Mr.aumnamonarayana alias dino29?

Yes this would be the news we TS users wants..

aumnamonarayana said:
Dear Members,

Some of you are doubting my credentials and the information i have provided. Plz note that i am sharing the info i have got from my sources. To add to that addition is likely to happen within this month or max by next month. Don't know from what satellite it will happen.

Thanks

Dear there is nothing to doubt u about ur news as its already known to all of us.. So dont think so bro..
We members know TS Will add new SD and HD Channels in bunch in coming days. yes we all waiting and ready to wait most of us for new channel addition,this also not new for TS users.. There r many "Coming soon" threads about few SD and HD Channels running in the forum..
Actually if u can provide the exact Sat name and Date of channel additions and what r the name of channels then it will be the real breaking news..
So yaar no need to say as "doubting my credentials" by u..

Tata Sky will soon add New Channels

Welcome dino29. Loved you...Hated you...but couldn't live without you...keep posting.

HD

Yes he is not Dino29. Admin please close this coming soon theards and act seriously..

Re: Tata Sky will soon add New Channels

Don't ask to close the thread as he is real dino and we team can confirm that. But I too wonder why he is in fake id when his real has been unbanned now.

Bapun Raz said:
Don't ask to close the thread as he is real dino and we team can confirm that. But I too wonder why he is in fake id when his real has been unbanned now.

:skd:skd:skd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock