New channels can be come in december.

• Thread starter Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 11,107
RE: New channels can be come in november.

good point by sbhopale bro. but in ts even you take the highest pack i.e. grand sports pack, you will not be able to watch ten sports, ten action, and ten cricket. moreover, in all the packs tata sky is only giving two regional packs free.

in d2h if you take the highest pack say platinum pack you will be able to enjoy all the sports channels from star group, ten group, neo group and sony group also.

in regional channels you will be able to watch all the regional channels except few which you can get free south regional packs.

Yes, we all know that no other dth can beat to d2h but something they need to upgrade:
1. Lock in period facility means if you activate any pack you cant change upto 3 months[for add on, dont know about base pack]
2. Need to give good hardware
3. User interface is not upto mark
i am not saying that tata sky is good than d2h but if tata sky provide channels which provide d2h, surly no doubt people will go with tata sky because movily ₹50 is not more for good quality for then win use higher pack with hd stb.

Well still not confirmation they really going to add bunch of channels after Gsat 10 addition or just 5-6.. Don't hope much guys, because Tata Sky is expert in breakin people heart..

This channels will be surelly come up as most demanded [excluding regional]
HD channels
I think this channels can be come in december.
1. Color HD
2. Zee cinema HD
3. Zee studio HD
4. Movies now HD
5. Mtune HD
6. Set six HD[IPL]
7. Ten HD
all HD 10+7=17

SD channels:-
1. Cinema tv
2. 9x jalwa
3. Zing music
4. Mtune SD
5.active video music
6. Big CBS
7. Big spark
8. Sony six
9. Zee premier
10. Enter 10
11. B4u music
12. B4u movies and lot of free to air channels because they pays huge carriage fees so

as gsat 10 launched now, tata sky users can hope for channel addition in coming months...

Greatachiever said:
good point by sbhopale bro. but in ts even you take the highest pack i.e. grand sports pack, you will not be able to watch ten sports, ten action, and ten cricket. moreover, in all the packs tata sky is only giving two regional packs free.

in d2h if you take the highest pack say platinum pack you will be able to enjoy all the sports channels from star group, ten group, neo group and sony group also.

in regional channels you will be able to watch all the regional channels except few which you can get free south regional packs.

let me clear some point.
currently we are paying same for less channels than other DTH because of there is only lot of pay channels in tata sky but if they going to add free to air channels they will get more carriage fees. [in india there are above 900 channels from them 50% are news channels and only 163 channels are pay channels. So dont worry about pack price. Only HD pack will go high.

Back
Top Bottom