Gssran

Contributor
Reaction score
Got message in Stb today,
Tatasky has launched 30 new channels last year & there are more to come,
Ss of the message,

rdFlZ.jpg

RE: New Channels Soon On Tatasky

Now this is official confirmation by tata sky about new channels. Soon we can see lot of channels.

Hope to see channels soon, one step of Lcn changes already done.

just analysed the new LCNs

hindi news advanced by 50 LCNs (from 501 to 453), which is a good move... same goes for english news as well...

Music genre moved ahead by 50 LCNs.... now regional channels can take LCNs from 701 to 999, which means 250 slots (50 slots from 900 to 949 dedicated for favorite list) so expecting a whopping number of regional channel additions

and one more interesting thing i noted.... the tamil channel LCNs which was continuous earlier have some empty slots in between now.... there is one empty slot each after Sun TV, Sun Music and K TV similarly there is one empty slot after Gemini TV too.. now you know what i am trying to mean... but no speculations as of now... lets see ;);)

however sun network comes to give their HD channels to market,so space (advance booking) made by TATA.If they added it first, definitely no one compete with them.

mmadhankumar said:
just analysed the new LCNs

hindi news advanced by 50 LCNs (from 501 to 453), which is a good move... same goes for english news as well...

Music genre moved ahead by 50 LCNs.... now regional channels can take LCNs from 701 to 999, which means 250 slots (50 slots from 900 to 949 dedicated for favorite list) so expecting a whopping number of regional channel additions

and one more interesting thing i noted.... the tamil channel LCNs which was continuous earlier have some empty slots in between now.... there is one empty slot each after Sun TV, Sun Music and K TV similarly there is one empty slot after Gemini TV too.. now you know what i am trying to mean... but no speculations as of now... lets see ;);)

:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock