Discussion New English Show Updates & Discussions

I find this move very pathetic looks like Zee cafe will become a k drama channel even &prive needs to stop Airing repeated content and focus on classic Hollywood movies from 1950s to 1990s
I dont think zee cafe will even exist in couple of years.
Slowly we will see & brand also die. Probably it will be used for their combined service

You forgot that Romedy Now has been airing tv shows since almost a decade now. Star is airing MasterChef on Star Movies. They have doing this since years before Star World channels were shut down. Even WB aired sitcoms of Warner Bros.
Romedy use to air good show but now they're stuck with suits and Will & Grace I'm glad they're improving they're movies content but disappointed with it's tv show content

I dont think zee cafe will even exist in couple of years.
Slowly we will see & brand also die. Probably it will be used for their combined service
Isn't Zee cafe became superhit channel with its k drama airing and i don't think & brand will die &flix is a super hit English channel

Nathan for you show is playing repeat on comedy central for Nov 20 10pm is it a good series to watch anyone please reply

Romedy use to air good show but now they're stuck with suits and Will & Grace I'm glad they're improving they're movies content but disappointed with it's tv show content
Yes, I miss the time they aired Gilmore Girls, Undateable, Friends, Stacked, Jane the Virgin etc. Those were the golden days. Idk who enjoys watching Suits. It's a ridiculous show.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock