Discussion New English Show Updates & Discussions

Comedy central used run premiere series back to back once it complete but now they running old series future man back to back this is already 2nd time I don't know why they not run new series there are so many 😴😴

Comedy central used run premiere series back to back once it complete but now they running old series future man back to back this is already 2nd time I don't know why they not run new series there are so many 😴😴
It's been 45 days since they broadcasted new english series on comedy central & they are not going to show that for 20 days it's either channel closing or they are planning something new shows 🤞🤞

Comedy Central's Year End Marathon: Workplace Edition
26th-31st December All Day Long..

Shows to be featured in this edition: The Office, Parks and Recreation, and Corporate.

RqXKSZQ.png

0D1wKoH.png
023oJr3.png

Comedy Central's Year End Marathon: Workplace Edition
26th-31st December All Day Long..

Shows to be featured in this edition: The Office, Parks and Recreation, and Corporate.

RqXKSZQ.png

0D1wKoH.png
023oJr3.png
Seriously, yuck. Comedy Central sucks without Warner Bros shows. Brimg back The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Friends, Impractical Jokers etc. These were our Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma. No one wants to watch Atypical and Parks and Recreation for the seventh time.

Comedy Comedy has even stopped airing The Graham Norton Show, new season not being aired...old season episodes were aired when at 11 PM Daily Show with Trevor Noah was off air

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock