Discussion New English Show Updates & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Adithya Vikram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 973
  • Views Views: Views 124,838
There will ice and fire marathon of 5 day all day long on colors infinity from 28 or 29 august i forgot the exact date to 2 September they will be airing all seasons of game of thrones and the house of the dragon. crazy thing :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

There will ice and fire marathon of 5 day all day long on colors infinity from 28 or 29 august i forgot the exact date to 2 September they will be airing all seasons of game of thrones and the house of the dragon. crazy thing :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu
Me after realizing there will no doom patrol for those 5 days and other shows also.

Succession S1-4
Premieres 2nd September 9 PM
On Colors Infinity

IMG-20240827-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20240827-WA0009.jpg

These marathon are crap. Nobody can humanly watch a marathon like that. This will instead cause inconvenience to viewers of regular programming.

These marathon are crap. Nobody can humanly watch a marathon like that. This will instead cause inconvenience to viewers of regular programming.
Atleast GOT Is Not Repeating constantly like The Blacklist

Who even wants to watch GOT though? Last 3 seasons are dull, extremely boring and the buzz around this show sunk like a rock after the final season aired. It was the cultural zeitgeist for years and after the final season, there's no talk about it. Nada. Zilch. Dumb and Dumber destroyed that show for a Star Wars TV show which they never got.

Masterchef Australia S16
Starts 23rd September 8PM
On Star Movies & Star Movies Select

Back
Top Bottom