Discussion New English Show Updates & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Adithya Vikram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 973
  • Views Views: Views 124,838
My All-time favourite shows are going off-air. :verysad2:

What will CC do with the 7-8 PM segment?:cf2:

Ohh no I gonna miss the office. After like 4 or 5 re-runs finally it comes to an end. Watching it on CC has become a part of my life. I had a feeling it was coming to an end because current re-run they were showing 3 episodes back to back and it was only till s7. They were finishing it asap😔😔
Hopefully they bring back TBBT or young Sheldon

Last edited:
Ohh no I gonna miss the office. After like 4 or 5 re-runs finally it comes to an end. Watching it on CC has become a part of my life😔😔
Hopefully they bring back TBBT or young Sheldon
Yes it has become a part of life. If CC brings back their old shows and programming schedule then it's a good decision.

But why B99 going off-air. It was CC's best show. The Office premiered in Oct 2022 on CC after the show expired from Star World.

Yes it has become a part of life. If CC brings back their old shows and programming schedule then it's a good decision.

But why B99 going off-air. It was CC's best show. The Office premiered in Oct 2022 on CC after the show expired from Star World.
Star world never did justice to the office but it absolutely thrived on CC. They treated it very well 3 repeat telecasts + weekend marathon

They treated it very well 3 repeat telecasts + weekend marathon
The Office was CC's new F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

3 repeat telecasts + Diwali Marathon + April Fool Day Special + New Year Marathon + Independence Day Special + Valentine Day Special + started to air Michael only seasons S2-S7 + Changed from "2 episodes back-to-back" to " 3 episodes back-to-back" with ad free binge on primetime.

My All-time favourite shows are going off-air. :verysad2:

What will CC do with the 7-8 PM segment?:cf2:

Both r part of TV shows library of Universal Network..... It seems that Comedy Central itself will be shut down soon.... Also maybe we will see Universal Itself launching a New English GEC + Movie Channel post the Disney+ Reliance merger coming into effect ...... With Viacom exiting the JV it could well be that they discontinue partnership with Reliance and enter new alliance with Sony as it shall compliment + add much needed value to their content portfolio

Both r part of TV shows library of Universal Network..... It seems that Comedy Central itself will be shut down soon.... Also maybe we will see Universal Itself launching a New English GEC + Movie Channel post the Disney+ Reliance merger coming into effect ...... With Viacom exiting the JV it could well be that they discontinue partnership with Reliance and enter new alliance with Sony as it shall compliment + add much needed value to their content portfolio
Well shutdown of Comedy Central is still an assumption & I hope this assumption gets wrong.

I love how creatively Comedy Central create promos for their shows be it premiere, regular, or sendoff promos. Without a revamp for almost a decade, they were on the top of the TRP charts.

Universal has already partnered with reliance , also they have invested in viacom18 via bodhi tree

Well shutdown of Comedy Central is still an assumption & I hope this assumption gets wrong.

I love how creatively Comedy Central create promos for their shows be it premiere, regular, or sendoff promos. Without a revamp for almost a decade, they were on the top of the TRP charts.
Comedy Central can thrive by bringing HBO comedy shows like barry, six feet under and curb your enthusiasm

Back
Top Bottom