New Firmware For Orton/Opticum X403p

if you want to back up your current firmware

1. MENU--> SYSTEM------> BACKUP TO USB---->

press ok then it will ask a name give any name to firmware then it will be save in that name with your channel list

copy the new firmware to the usb and press

1. MENU--> SYSTEM------> UPGRADE BY USB---->

2. UPGRADE FILE--> select the firmware

3. UPGRADE MODE--> ALL SW+BOOTLOADER

press START

then it will flash the firmware and the box will reboot
now new firmware is install but it will not contain channel list

if you want add channel list to be added in the new firmware from which you have make a backup to you usb
then after installing new firmware
repeat
step 1 and 2 then select the firmware which you have save

UPGRADE MODE--> channel list

note:- select channel list then only the channel list will be copied to the current firmware

then press start it will flash and the box will reboot
now you will get all the channel list in the new firmware

note : do not power off the stb when stb is flashing

hello dear friends anyone tell me orton box open dishtv hd and sd channals via cc**m openbox not open dishtv hd/sd he get only audio no video openbox not a good receiver please don't buy this.....

jugjeewan said:
... openbox not open dishtv hd/sd he get only audio no video openbox not a good receiver please don't buy this.....

Thanks for advice.... waiting for other members' opinion on this matter... :huh

openbox is good box , it cheap , works most of softcam

as openbox have cccam 2.1.4 version

if they update the firmware with higher cccam ver it may work

but sad thing now they are not making new firmware for s9/s10 box they are much more concentrating on new model x3/q3 etc

anilsk01 said:
openbox is good box , it cheap , works most of softcam

as openbox have cccam 2.1.4 version

if they update the firmware with higher cccam ver it may work

but sad thing now they are not making new firmware for s9/s10 box they are much more concentrating on new model x3/q3 etc

hello dear openbox s9 is (bakwas) very bad box hi is reboot any time some time 1 or 2 minute.....

don't buy s9...

YES Jugjeewan bro new firmware 1.4.80 ccan open dishtv HD and SD and Bigtv sound problem .In this new firmware of orton/opticum introduce HS 2.21 means it have cccam 2.2.1 so u can enjoy all channel in cccam .

But in openbox we are trying hard to get a solution. Wait problem will be solve soon

Hello.
Hello friends,

I have a Orton x403p cable version, and i have a problem with the sound on dolby channels (of course i cannot switch over, the dolby is the only audio track on that channel). It seems at first sight that does'nt make dowmix on dolby channels via HDMI. ( maybe it only passes trough ? but that does not help)

I have tryed many softwares, but no luck :( It is a software or hardware problem ?

The mainboard is ALi-HD3-LV-VER3.1

For example, i have another orton who has ALI HDX4 - M007 board, and it has no problem with sound.

What can i do ?

Thank you !

sizan said:

X403p has many version, some manufacturers try to save some monies, they dont have AC3 or dolby decoder in it so you will not have sound when the TV program is broadcast in dolby. But if you TV is the newer version, it will not have any problem. Newer TV like 3D, or later version of HDMI TV will have sound if you select the audio output in the AV menu as DOLBY, AUTO.

I am very sure it is hardware related.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock