New Infotainment & Lifestyle Show Updates

MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel Living Foodz is set to launch ‘Snack in the Box’ with Chef Shipra Khanna starting 26 February. The show marks Chef Shipra’s debut on the channel and will unravel snack recipes with a twist.

The show will air Monday to Wednesday at 5 pm. Repeat telecasts air every Tuesday to Thursday at 2.30 and 7 pm.

Living Foodz to launch ‘Snack in the Box’ on 26 Feb

"Monumental Challenge" Starts tonight 8pm on Sony BBC Earth/HD
mbbGZEF.jpg

"Tribes, Animal& me" starts tonight 10pm on Sony BBC Earth/HD
Quw2FJI.jpg

"OMG! Yeh Mera India" Season 4, starts 22nd March 8pm on History TV18/HD

"Mini me" with Mini Mathur, Starts tonight 9pm on TLC/HD

"One Strange Rock" Premieres 26th March on Nat Geo/HD

MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel FYI TV18 is launching a culinary show ‘Stove Tots’ which will give viewers a first-hand glimpse of the bizarre world of these junior culinary experts. The series will follow the next generation of young maestros of the kitchen, as they prepare and compete in cook-offs across the U.S.
The show will premiere on 12 March and will air at 9 pm on Monday and Tuesday.

FYI TV18 to launches ‘Stove Tots’ on 12 March

MUMBAI: National Geographic is all set to take viewers on a journey to witness life on planet earth through an event series ‘One Strange Rock’ that aims to redefine natural history filmmaking as we know it. Hosted by Academy Award-nominated actor Will Smith, this global event series will premiere on National Geographic across the world on 26 March 2018 at 9 pm.

Nat Geo to premiere new series ‘One Strange Rock’ on 26 March - TelevisionPost.com: Latest news/Research, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock