New Infotainment & Lifestyle Show Updates

"Lingerie" show started airing daily at 12 AM on Fashion TV. Earlier Midnight Haute used to air on this time slot. Also many other changes observed in schedule of Fashion TV, some new programs introduced while timings of certain old shows have been changed.

Tata Play and MSO subscribers can enjoy watching all this content. Awaiting review from @shawl_who bro regarding new revamped content strategy of Fashion TV India

Investigation Discovery SD/HD is regularly adding latest shows as well as New Season of ongoing shows to its schedule .

Do you all watch this channel? It is one of my favorite channels. Discovery Network also does a great job in dubbing the content in Hindi

Investigation Discovery SD/HD is regularly adding latest shows as well as New Season of ongoing shows to its schedule .

Do you all watch this channel? It is one of my favorite channels. Discovery Network also does a great job in dubbing the content in Hindi
Yes but I'm still angry that it's HD version didn't came on Tata Play

Why does this channels shows always have to be about serial killers, murderers and cult leaders? They can investigate ships, wars, plane crash etc.

Why does this channels shows always have to be about serial killers, murderers and cult leaders? They can investigate ships, wars, plane crash etc.

Investigation Discovery has been positioned as a channel which mainly focuses on crime related content. Even in other countries this content strategy is followed. It also airs paranormal investigation shows and i have requested Discovery to include shows like A Haunting, Paranormal Witness, Ghost Hunters in schedule of this channel.

Shows covering other spheres of investigation should be aired on Discovery SD/HD and have shared feedback regarding this too

Investigation Discovery has been positioned as a channel which mainly focuses on crime related content. Even in other countries this content strategy is followed. It also airs paranormal investigation shows and i have requested Discovery to include shows like A Haunting, Paranormal Witness, Ghost Hunters in schedule of this channel.
Why would you do that? If these shows becomes popular. Ghosts will be encouraged. They would try to pull stunts to get featured in these shows. 🙄

Discovery Turbo also airing some new shows and also added New Season of currently airing shows to its schedule. Discovery Science too adding fresh content on a regular basis be it old shows or latest ones

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock