New MSO in Chennai to challenge the Monopoly.

So these LCO will never change, looks like even if TCCL comes the LCO's will be the same so again we might landup in a mess like situation and worse quality, this is what happens when there is not fair competition.

Even if we get 10 MSO's we wont get to choose the MSO, the LCO's will decide whom to connect and we pay the price for the same poor quality and again its nothing but a Monopoly.

I shall wait for a max of 30 - 60 days and will finally move to a DTH, i would get a 3 month pack for 1500 or a 6 month pack for 2500 with STB & Dish, then if i dont like i will move to another DTH, noone can force us to choose a particular provider. Even if i pay Rs 300 per month there would be peace and quality.

Looks like any change that happens is only for the LCO's and the MSO's to get benefited and nothing for the common man.

Chennai may soon got to DTH.

You are absolutely correct "pearlpearl". The benefit is for MSO and LCOs only.

We all know how better the clarity of SUN Network channels comparing the other Tamil channels. But in SCV (which is also from SUN Network), they are not up to the mark in quality. They are keeping the quality only for their own network channels.

So, even if SCV is starting DAS with lowest prices, we cannot expect quality from them. Without quality it is not DIGITIZED..

mjahabarsadiq said:
You are absolutely correct "pearlpearl". The benefit is for MSO and LCOs only.

We all know how better the clarity of SUN Network channels comparing the other Tamil channels. But in SCV (which is also from SUN Network), they are not up to the mark in quality. They are keeping the quality only for their own network channels.

So, even if SCV is starting DAS with lowest prices, we cannot expect quality from them. Without quality it is not DIGITIZED..

Yes, you are 100% right. If SCV really wants to save their business then a genuine approach, quality on all fronts and all channels, better price would be the only choice. Otherwise LCO's (people literally have no choice here) will move to TCCL or Crystal or other MSO's and when people find all useless (if every MSO is selfish and LCO's screws em up) then DTH has a very good chance, and with the welcome DTH may reduce the price to manage the competition.

I think if DTH gives all tamil, english & sports for Rs 200 then around 75% of chennai people will go for it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock