New MSO in Chennai to challenge the Monopoly.

Tccl take chennai. Next govt come how they run business i do not know.they cut her wire like hathway. Hathway one of big mso in india.
Scv can give free set top box and get back chennai market.these will increase the business.then we lock to back to scv.

Yes, SCV will do anything to take back the business, finally Chennai will only get CAS but named as DAS with no digital quality.

One more thing...
Jak set top box ad in yes'day dinamalar newspaper. STB cost is 799.
Looks JAK also jumping into the competition.

Another one is my lco showing one more channel in SCV analog mode. channel name is peppers. important thing is the channel is received through Crystal STB. (CRYSTAL logo in the bottom), so crystal started their DAS . We Just need scv to stop Analog mode. Then all MSO jump very soon in chennai market.

Sounds like a great news, So Crystal, Jak & TCCL in competition with SCV. SCV will sure loose Chennai as others will give better packages and wont remove any channel that people prefer to watch.

Madras HC shouldn't allow analogue and force MSO's to go digital, so SCV will cut analogue and LCO's will switch MSO's. :D :D

but in news local cable operators tells like some dth players trying to block analogue and ppls in chennai wants to extend analog some more time

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock