Good News New NCF Price as per Tariff Order 2.0 implemented w.e.f. today

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 11,661
Selected my pack again and new ncf slab came into effect!!! I think for curated packs it is yet to be updated

curated pack nfc still 277 . for primary connection but for secondary connection its 61 on a ADTV

My account not updated.
will I have to select pack again?

I am getting NCF of Rs. 177 for 112 channels.
Just any add ala- carte single less price channel any amount ₹ 1 channel which is not part of your already selected channels in your pack and update ncf will come down to ₹ 153 this way will your account will update

Just any add ala- carte single less price channel any amount ₹ 1 channel which is not part of your already selected channels in your pack and update ncf will come down to ₹ 153 this way will your account will update
If I add top up to the same existing pack the NCF won't change but when I am selecting the Curated Pack which already have more than 100 channels then my NCF is Rs. 177 , just now checked.

TcZ2UVy.jpg

9XXNfqw.jpg

₹ 1 channel added reduced ncf fee ₹ 199 to ₹ 153

TcZ2UVy.jpg

9XXNfqw.jpg

₹ 1 channel added reduced ncf fee ₹ 199 to ₹ 153
What you are saying is correct only. I have Dabang SD Pack which have 92 Channels , If I add 9 Channels to make it 101 Channels my NCF remains Rs. 153 only, but if you change the pack i.e Dabang SD Pack to Hindi Value Sports which have 112 Channels NCF is Rs. 177. Do you mean to say that I should first opt for pack and then do changes after opting the pack to make NCF Rs.153.

What you are saying is correct only. I have Dabang SD Pack which have 92 Channels , If I add 9 Channels to make it 101 Channels my NCF remains Rs. 153 only, but if you change the pack i.e Dabang SD Pack to Hindi Value Sports which have 112 Channels NCF is Rs. 177. Do you mean to say that I should first opt for pack and then do changes after opting the pack to make NCF Rs.153.
Yes, opt for the pack and then make a change again to get the reduced NCF. Probably they didn't change the packs yet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock