Good News New NCF Price as per Tariff Order 2.0 implemented w.e.f. today

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 11,668
tbh I'm surprised Airtel selfcare didn't mess up in transitioning to the new ncf slab. Guess their QA came into senses

6tnm41F.jpg

Here is one more example just added 1 ala- carte e tv life ₹ 1.18 added ncf from ₹ 189 to ₹ 153 done

Yesterday I just sent a DM to Airtel Presence on twitter, and they called me back after 10 minutes and asked me to send a screenshot of how 112 Channels are being charged NCF of Rs 177. They told me that they are working on it and will contact me later. Today Morning I received a call from Airtel and they said NTO 2.0 is currently applied only for MYOP plans and not for Curated Packs. For Curated Packs it will be applicable from 7th March onwards.

Yesterday I just sent a DM to Airtel Presence on twitter, and they called me back after 10 minutes and asked me to send a screenshot of how 112 Channels are being charged NCF of Rs 177. They told me that they are working on it and will contact me later. Today Morning I received a call from Airtel and they said NTO 2.0 is currently applied only for MYOP plans and not for Curated Packs. For Curated Packs it will be applicable from 7th March onwards.
But today Hindi value sport SD pack prize increase ₹200 & ncf charge is 153 for 112 channels
MgLgINN.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i also tried for curated packs ncf not happening only MYOP Plans only possible to change

Those North Indians who are living in South India, don't have much choice in Airtel Curated Packs. Mauja Hi Mauja like Packs should be made available Pan India. I have to unwantedly subscribe to those Channels which I never watch in MYOP.

Yesterday it was Rs. 179.

will there be change in broadcaster bouquet price?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock