Breaking New Package Available for Subscription

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 15,029
I've subscribed to Jaya bouquet yesterday. I'm trying to deactivate it and activate the channels in alacarte as Jaya TV is unavailable. But I couldn't find Jaya Max and Jmovies...

Those from Karnataka subscribing channels Kannada channels don't subscribe raj news Kannada (FTA) this channel as 30 day lock in period. (Not 1 day lock in period)

I've subscribed to Jaya bouquet yesterday. I'm trying to deactivate it and activate the channels in alacarte as Jaya TV is unavailable. But I couldn't find Jaya Max and Jmovies...

It is taking some time to refresh the channel listing bro. Since you were in bouquet those channels are not getting displayed. After few mins, you can see it. Simply, if you balance got increased after removing pack, then it is refreshed.

It is taking some time to refresh the channel listing bro. Since you were in bouquet those channels are not getting displayed. After few mins, you can see it. Simply, if you balance got increased after removing pack, then it is refreshed.
Let me check bro.

Tata Sky Marathi Regional Pack on website shows Rs 53, while on Manage packs (mytatasky( it shows Rs 68. Its actually Rs 53, since the rate is mismatch i cant activate the same.

TS Chat also is not working now

Called the customer care that jaya tv has been dropped from broadcaster side itself due to some issues. Also i cannot still able to get cartoon network and pogo even though activated turner bouquet - 2 pack. Tried all kind of refreshing, removed the pack and re-added back but still its the same. Complained to cc about this thrice and they say cn and pogo will get activated by the end of day but again i am not getting these two channels yet.

Is Tata Sky reduced decimal amount from channels/packs

In the TataSky Channels list, under the HD Sports section, "Dsport" is priced at Rs. 4.72/-. The same amount is also showing for SD version of Dsport under Sports section.

Now , is that a mistake from Tata Sky?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock