Breaking New packs (2019)due to Trai order introduced

MAP tool is not working properly. CC is saying that it is not live yet. But their website is showing to choose channels according to TRAI mandate. These dishtv people are out of their minds.
its a dummy and they have not even included all channels and bouquet i.e. sony bouquet is not included yet infact apart from star the rest of bouquet not included in map tool furthermore, if you select and proceed to your desire pack it will give you 404 error.

MAP tool is not working properly. CC is saying that it is not live yet. But their website is showing to choose channels according to TRAI mandate. These dishtv people are out of their minds.
They are saying "Register your choice as per TRAI mandate", suggesting It will work only after 31st January. But even registering channels is not working. It seems the tool is under construction.

Every manufacturer of any product and every service provider of services of any kind has his right to decide the price and cost in market place except agriculture produce. The market will decide the rest,ultimately the consumer. But then the consumer is not entitled to excercise his rights to have this or that ? So far this has no relevance to the broadcasters and Thier carriers. And Trai now intervents to stop all the unfair trade practices.

Every manufacturer of any product and every service provider of services of any kind has his right to decide the price and cost in market place except agriculture produce. The market will decide the rest,ultimately the consumer. But then the consumer is not entitled to excercise his rights to have this or that ? So far this has no relevance to the broadcasters and Thier carriers. And Trai now intervents to stop all the unfair trade practices.
Unlike mobile services, there is no cut throat competition in DTH sector. After TRAI rule implementation, such a situation may arise which may trigger a tariff war among the operators/broadcasters. This happened in mobile sector who once charged their customers even for incoming calls and subsequent drop of call charges from Rs.2.40p a minute to paise per second.
Let us hope for the best.

Better we should take only few channels and leave out others(Again this will indirectly benefit Sun:shutup:), TRAI rule is taking me to 10 years back, where in our village cable we wont get Neo/ESPN channels to watch cricket, I still remember some matches we watched delay by 7 minutes in dd!
It may your thinking only

It may your thinking only
Why not it's not only his thinking ?? Its my thought also meanwhile it's majority thinking also 75% still counting 👇👇

Discussion - [POLL]Do you support the new tariff order of TRAI

Pls don't say all are wrong .. BTW yes as a sports & HD lover now I decided to settle with Regional channels alone in SD .. so it's not backward for us ?? Definitely Yes in HD era this is what he is saying.

BTW don't say it's only my thinking as I'm working in Dth sector most of the one Dth HD users gave pack change request as SD package that too mininmum requirements with some sports channels

Rest is upto you

Last edited:
Consumer has complete freedom to choose their desired 100 Standard Definition (SD) channels within the network capacity fee of maximum Rs 130. The desired channels could be in a-la-carte, Free to Air channels, or Pay channels or bouquet of pay channels or any combination thereof. The choice completely rests with the consumers.

This is today's Trai's Press Release. Still lot of things need to be cleared.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock