Breaking New packs (2019)due to Trai order introduced

FTA channels should be FTA and it should come under Rs. 100 per month. Trai rethink about that, Rs. 153 is huge for FTA 100 channels
MSo DTH also collect huge amount from FTA channels than why trai forced us to give rs. 153 for only 100 FTA channels. they have not done home work before implement. if all FTA comes under rs 100 and trai give 30 - 40% commission for DTH and cable from broadcasters than only we can support the new rule of trai otherwise we will not support and we will not recharge our DTh and cable. guys we need to think about it, trai can not forced us to recharge
No.130 NCF is for first 100 channels of your choice, you can choose from FTA or Pay Channels or Bouquet. In which 25 DD channels are mandatory. Remaining 75 channels you can choose of your choice with NCF 130, if your 75 channels includes pay channels then price would be 130+Price of channel+GST

People are clear only(that they are being looted), TRAI need not explain the same thing again and again. Within ncf the pay Channels should also be included without any extra price, that will reduce the price.

Yes it should be ₹99 with tax just like our existing base packs. Trai minimum fare is worst than dishtv ₹99 pack ...dishth offers more than 100 channels in just 99.
Dude. There is no minimum NCF. 130+tax is the max NCF that they can take.
DTH/MSO can even take 0 Rs NCF also. Wait a few weeks. They will reduce NCF to 100. Jio might charge even 50 NCF.

Last edited:
if anyone choose combo bouquet offered by dishtv, then also the package charge will be added plus ncf of rs 154 ? or it is included of rs 154.
i.g- if I choose 1st pack named hindi swagat of rs 192, then is it 192+18% tax= 226.56 or 192+130+18% tax= 379.96 ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock