New Software Downloaded

Time to dump d2h. No hopes alive!

Hi all,

I try to dump the D2h by getting Aitel internet TV 4k STB recently , unfortunately the video & audio quality
of Aitel internet TV STB, very poor than the d2h 4k STB ( I used same setup/configuration except the STB swap)

So our family decided to keep d2h 4k box in living room and Airtel internet box in guest room ( one year free so I have no option).
Guys believe me d2h 4k box audio and video quality very superior than current Airtel internet STB.

I suggest you guys , don't do the mistake what I have done , it will cost you 7.5k /- . If interested for complete tread
please go trough the my thread in `Airtel Internet TV` (Airtel Internet TV vs D2h 4K what do you guys suggest)

Seeking Help - Airtel Internet TV vs D2h 4K what do you guys suggest

Thank you for sharing your experience @maheshav. Please check Tata Sky, you won't regret.

Tata Sky is going amazing in HD no doubt in it. Premium services at premium price ;)

You mean Tata Sky 4k stb or Normal HD ?
may be I will give a try after a month :)
Not 4K, I am afraid you would be disappointed again due to no 4K content. You should try TS DVR which contains web apps, VOD along with different GUI than other TS boxes.

Tata Sky Picture Quality is Deadly Awesome ! that's why I am using it for past 10 years.

hard power the stb & hold the reset button on the back till the d2h logo goes & the OTA screen appears, tried this but still didnt get the force ota also.

Hi All,

Forced OTA is working , service head engineering just informed me that the 202 software is available for force OTA.
I just did force OTA it got upgraded to 202 in my Box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock