New software for 2233 stb release

Oh that is my bad I mean to say 2233 only because the white box which I have seen is having Ethernet port in it and it is small like SDHD 555,so is it 2233 or 2222 that is the question...

Can u guyz pl post pics of 2011 555 2222 n 2233 stbs...its vry confusing..

Call d2h through mail and tell then I want to upgrade my stb manually

Download id 19 is of 2222 box only
Latest software available for 2233 is 15 which is built in when purchased

samtag1100 said:
But Ethernet port is also in 2222 white box(small one as 555 and same kind of usb port on side) also in SDHD, Ethernet port is not there, just socket is there.. that is why I am confused. Only solution will be to see both of them side by side (2222 box and 2223 box)..can u please post images of 2223 box ...??

I tried to connect My New "WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0" with STB model 2233 for recording. STB detect it easily and asked for format the drive. I press OK. formatting drive started.. after 40 Minutes formatting Stops and message on screen "Drive cannot use anymore".
What is the solution for this issue? As I already talked with videocon customer care, they have no technical solution. Hard drive is perfectly working with windows 7.

Anyone here with 2233 Box and if so, pls let me know the latest Download ID ? Mine is 20 as on today.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock