DTH updates New Software update v403 started for Tata Play HD+

No new changes same UI may be some internal software patches
Please check if this feature is added to HD+?👇
Tata Play HD software updated to v403. No major changes were found.

0ti2wx4.jpg

Only one new feature has been added. There is a tick symbol added next to the channel name in the guide menu that tells us which channels we have subscribed to.

csxwJYn.jpg

Lq0E6US.jpg

Yes, this green check mark enhancement is now available on HD+ STB with the new v403 SW update. 👌

Also, favorite channels shows a red star icon.
I am not update this software available bro

I am not update this software available bro
You need to wait for a few days to get the STB automatically updated, otherwise you can manually update now.

Follow the steps mentioned on this thread to manually update the STB: Procedure to manually update software in Tata Sky+ Transfer HD

If you don't have the regular SD/HD box Tata Play remote, then follow the instructions given on this thread to make the HD+ remote into normal TP remote and then try updating: [Tutorial] How to make Tata Play+ HD (PVR) remote compatible to work on normal SD/HD STBs

You need to wait for a few days to get the STB automatically updated, otherwise you can manually update now.

Follow the steps mentioned on this thread to manually update the STB: Procedure to manually update software in Tata Sky+ Transfer HD

If you don't have the regular SD/HD box Tata Play remote, then follow the instructions given on this thread to make the HD+ remote into normal TP remote and then try updating: [Tutorial] How to make Tata Play+ HD (PVR) remote compatible to work on normal SD/HD STBs
Interesting, just curious how the remote is getting paired? I mean there is no Bluetooth right or wifi in hd+ box🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock