Good News New software version

Got the Update to Version 69 sharp at 3 PM.

I haven't kept the STB ON Continously for 2 days but kept the Wifi Connected whenever STB is ON and the update happened automatically without any interaction a true Automatic update.

As I guessed Airtel Movies App Changed to Airtel TV App but lots of contents available on Android Mobile App yet to be integrated into Airtel Tv app for Internet TV Android Box.

@Siva Bro In the new updated UI there is a huge change you might like it.Will post New UI Snaps which is different but somewhat larger with Black & White Transparent Design.

@Abhi Bro still no Voot hope it gets added in few more days as the Update is in initial phase of roll out and in testing phase but Voot not added as System App.

Eros Now & Zee5 Premium might be within Airtel TV App only not in their respective Apps and as of now there is not enough contents from both the Apps got integrated into Internet TV App.

Option to Sync Alexa added and the UI is completely changed.

Bro,

Any Pop-Up kind of update while watching TV (Middle of watching program) or when you switch ON STB getting update? Thanks.

Got the Update just now... installation is going will post snaps once its done.

Bro,

Any Pop-Up kind of update while watching TV (Middle of watching program) or when you switch ON STB getting update? Thanks.

Program just stopped and It just happened automatically I came and observed only in the middle of the Update that it's happening.

Changelog :

Android Version - 6.02.69
Remote Version - 36

1.Whole InternetTV is Revamped like AirtelTV App.
2. Right Side EPG is removed and transparent look enabled which is more sophisticated & Premium Feel.
3. Now Catchup Channels upto ~110
4. Hooq Content Integrated in UI
5. Subscribe ID & Pack Details now visible on Settings page.

Last edited:
Can anyone Extract the apk of airtel tv app so that fire tv stick user can access airtel tv app

@Gopi27 Bro Nice Snaps!!

Hooq's Content added there is already a seperate Hooq app!!

If all the Contents of Airtel Tv App integrated then it'll be very good!!

Last edited:
Drawbacks of New UI :

1. Select style should be Changed to Cursor mode. Its very hard to navigate right now.
2. Subtitles aren't enabled for content integrated on UI
3. Video FF & BF happens only on long pressing the button. Cursor badly needs here.
4. Voot App isn't added as promised.

Just like AirtelTV APP Sonyliv, Hotstar, Zee5,Hooq(TV Shows) Content aren't integrated in the UI if they are enabled in future updates we can enjoy all the premium apps for free of cost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock