New Sports Channel Eurosport to launch soon in India

ayanc99 said:
Supermachi - I am not a feku like you. I am in the sports syndication business so I post news only when they are confirmed. Check my other threads.

What about your news about AXN HD launch on July 2014?

My LCO was gave EUROSPORT channel long back (around 3 years back). I don't how got the channel signal ,as there is no downlink permission for this channel

I want Sky Sports in India along with Euro Spots ! As Indian sports network is the worst network all over the world, Like as STAR SPORTS NETWORK

Adars Salaria said:
I want Sky Sports in India along with Euro Spots ! As Indian sports network is the worst network all over the world, Like as STAR SPORTS NETWORK

Star sports is sister concern of SKYSPORTS. i already emailed to skysports but they are replying to Indian subcontinent. We can't get skysports here in india or in Asia, as star doing the job of skysports. Actually we need ESPN , and it should combine with star and we need separate ESPN.

sathishbabu4u said:
Star sports is sister concern of SKYSPORTS. i already emailed to skysports but they are replying to Indian subcontinent. We can't get skysports here in india or in Asia, as star doing the job of skysports. Actually we need ESPN , and it should combine with star and we need separate ESPN.

ESPN has exited India. They can't enter India for three years as per their non compete clause with Star. They are dominant in American markets only now as they concentrate only on American sports like NBA NFL etc so no chance of they coming back.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock