New Sports Channel Eurosport to launch soon in India

ayanc99

Contributor
Reaction score
New Sports Channel Eurosport from the Discovery Networks stable is set to launch this year in time for the next football season.

They have applied for MIB license and are awaiting the same.

Good news for football lovers as Star Sports has ruined football coverage inspire of having 8 channels.

Source: Industry contacts

ayanc99 said:
New Sports Channel Eurosport from the Discovery Networks stable is set to launch this year in time for the next football season.

They have applied for MIB license and are awaiting the same.

Good news for football lovers as Star Sports has ruined football coverage inspire of having 8 channels.

Source: Industry contacts

Good news provided by you bro!

I hope all the football viewers will be happy on hearing this news.

Amarjeet said:
this channel was coming to dishtv few years back/

Is it so bro? But if they don't have downlink permission in India, I am not sure how Dish TV provided this channel.

They have applied for license in October last year and its expected to come by June. They already have a feed over Asia and can be seen in Sri Lanka etc. once the license comes in there will be official announcement and then we can know more about the content.

Their current content line up can be seen from their website.

ayanc99 said:
They have applied for license in October last year and its expected to come by June. They already have a feed over Asia and can be seen in Sri Lanka etc. once the license comes in there will be official announcement and then we can know more about the content.

Their current content line up can be seen from their website.

Good bro. Please share their website address..

Moreover Peter Hutton is the new CEO of Eurosport. He launched Ten Sports and was also the CEO of ESPNSTAR after ESPN moved out of India.

:tup Good share.....

(waiting for that channel)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock