DDF Exclusive New Tariff Prices Updated On EPG & Selfcare/App By ADTV

• Thread starter kittu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 415
  • Views: Views 83,775
It's the Ala-Carte rate. If you want to compare then do it properly. Earlier for 9 Ala-Carte channels customers were paying 90 but now for 9 Ala-Carte channels customers will pay 71.79. So, which is costly?
If still airtel will provide genre wise topups then it'll be almost same to the old one.

It's ok if an user only watch Bengali Regional Channels alone.

Earlier upto 300 to 400 Channels costed only 400 to 500 per month but now 200 Channels costing above 600 per month for DTH users while the plight of Digital Cable Users is even more worst now they need to pay 600 earlier they were paying below 300.

Last edited:
It's the Ala-Carte rate. If you want to compare then do it properly. Earlier for 9 Ala-Carte channels customers were paying 90 but now for 9 Ala-Carte channels customers will pay 71.79. So, which is costly?
If still airtel will provide genre wise topups then it'll be almost same to the old one.
Earlier there was combo topup from all broadcaster based on language but now there is no combo topup .So how can I compare.

ayHYH4a.jpg

It looks to me like Airtel users are going to be the most impacted (negatively) in terms of cost in the new regime. I wonder, if there'll be a pack like Max HD and if yes, what'd be the cost of it!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock