DDF Exclusive New Tariff Prices Updated On EPG & Selfcare/App By ADTV

• Thread starter kittu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 415
  • Views: Views 83,694
As always, stupid ADTV is showing only recommended bundles which are HIGHER than ur current/old Monthly rental. Hence, all of us are not able to see the lower packs. Could anyone find out / post all the recommended bundles so that we may call ADTV CC and opt for it? I am looking for ROI / Maharashtra region.

As always, stupid ADTV is showing only recommended bundles which are HIGHER than ur current/old Monthly rental. Hence, all of us are not able to see the lower packs. Could anyone find out / post all the recommended bundles so that we may call ADTV CC and opt for it? I am looking for ROI / Maharashtra region.
That's probably because there is nothing they can provide you at lower than your current cost :lol: Better make your own pack!

That's probably because there is nothing they can provide you at lower than your current cost :lol: Better make your own pack!
No, I have seen the post by other bros here, some of them have got packs of around Rs 330 per month. I am getting only Rs 460 and Rs 510 option. I would like to know what is included in lower packs of my region. I am sure there are many, but as usual - ADTV wont show on Self Care and their CC will not be in a position to tell me ALL the packs one by one (just not possible on phone).

See below. I want to know all such "Airtel Recommended Packs"
I have got 2 airtel recommended packs namely "karnataka value plus bundle" - best plan for 330/- and "karnataka value plus bundle" - budget plan for 378/- . wanted to know if others from karnataka are also getting same ones or is it individual based...
Bro, Airtel already launched new basepacks namely “Recommended Packs for you“ They may make it available to all users later. And regarding topups like Max HD or Royal HD i don't think Airtel will introduce them because Airtel need to make the pack based on Ala-Carte price of each channel which altogether make the pack very costly than Broadcasters Bouquets.

No, I have seen the post by other bros here, some of them have got packs of around Rs 330 per month. I am getting only Rs 460 and Rs 510 option. I would like to know what is included in lower packs of my region. I am sure there are many, but as usual - ADTV wont show on Self Care and their CC will not be in a position to tell me ALL the packs one by one (just not possible on phone).

See below. I want to know all such "Airtel Recommended Packs"
Their recommended packs will anyway be costly as they must use al-a-carte prices to make those packs, and they are made with so many useless channels. For example, I'm a telugu user, their recommended pack consists of channels from all the languages!!

Unless they give discount on NCF in their recommended packs, it'd be waste of time to even look at them and I don't think they giving any discount on NCF in those packs from what I have seen.

The recommended packs include channels of different languages like Assamese, Bengali, Oriya, Marathi, Bhojpuri etc which are not needed by everyone. So it's better to make our own pack by choosing channels we need

Their recommended packs will anyway be costly as they must use al-a-carte prices to make those packs, and they are made with so many useless channels. For example, I'm a telugu user, their recommended pack consists of channels from all the languages!!

Unless they give discount on NCF in their recommended packs, it'd be waste of time to even look at them and I don't think they giving any discount on NCF in those packs from what I have seen.
I observed that the "Airtel Recommended Packs" work out to be cheaper.
For Example, My Recommended Pack is being shown as follows:

Rs. 460
MAH MY FAMILY SD Bundle
(Your best value plan)

Contains:
Hindi Entertainment : 15
Hindi Movies : 13
Hindi News : 14
Infotainment : 11
Kids : 11
Marathi : 16
Music : 6
Sports : 14

The following which I anyway did not have in my current Infinity Sports Pack:
English Entertainment : 2
English Movies : 2

Whats missing is:
Lifestyle/Food

This is certainly more than what I was paying currently, but I am trying to understand if these bundles are working out to be cheaper.

The recommended packs include channels of different languages like Assamese, Bengali, Oriya, Marathi, Bhojpuri etc which are not needed by everyone. So it's better to make our own pack by choosing channels we need
Regarding this - these are the multiple FTA regional channels which you used to get earlier as well, they are at no cost, so added. Just ignore them as you would currently too.

Meanwhile ADTV CC said to me today that we can continue our ARP pack if we want to. Or we can make our new pack according to TRAI rules and get refund for remaining days left on ARP. I myself don't believe in CC until I get official confirmation as we are getting contradictory info everyday

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock