DDF Exclusive New Tariff Prices Updated On EPG & Selfcare/App By ADTV

• Thread starter kittu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 415
  • Views: Views 83,578
In star Telugu basic SD ₹39 pack , star sports Telugu is available in broadcaster bouquets.
But airtel not having this channel in platform.
At least not provided another channel like star sports 1 in the place of star sports 1 Telugu.

Airtel should add Etv 4 HD channels .because ETv 5 HD channels and 2 SD channels @ ₹29 only.
At least airtel must give downgraded SD feed from original HD. Like Gemini & Gemini movies.
ETV and Etv plus and maa tv ,maa movies , zee Telugu and movies looking so ugly in LED TVs . at least channels change their aspect ratio to 16:9.

Why are posting in installments? Post all the things at once.
Moreover, thread is about something else & you're posting something else. These things are already posted in the other thread & known to us. You should tell this to airtel or tweet publicly to get positive results.

O.k bro.....I didn't seen those threads...

Any way thanks for information

Airtel seems to have corrected the Discovery bouquets. I complained on Twitter about this and they seem to have fixed it. I also have a complaint pending for Sony Happy India Sports + English HD bouquet. They are working on it.

Airtel seems to have corrected the Discovery bouquets. I complained on Twitter about this and they seem to have fixed it. I also have a complaint pending for Sony Happy India Sports + English HD bouquet. They are working on it.
Ah. And my IC Telegu value hd query remains unsolved till date

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock