DTH updates New Tarrif Updated on Tata Play w.e.f. Mar 5, 2024

Parthiban-M

Reaction score
New price updated to Star Vijay

4Ef0uhr.png

What about minimum 19/- rule?
The Rule is only applicable if the broadcaster wants to have the channel as part of any bouquets. If not they can charge as they want.
So Why is Vijay tv price higher than 22rs?
Star had earlier only kept Star Maa HD out of bouquets, seems like they have done it for every HD GEC probably. For more info

I am happy that Southern viewers gets to pay a premium pricing for premium viewing experience. Hopefully, channels maintain their glorious out of this world content and impactful stories inspiring goodwill in society.

Last edited:
I am happy that Southern viewers gets to pay a premium pricing for premium viewing experience. Hopefully, channels maintain their glorious out of this world content and impactful stories inspiring goodwill society.
With 18% tax, 😂, mostly south Indians will be affected by price hike, as north Indians switch to dd freedish and watch same south movies in their own language Free of cost🤭🤭

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock