• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 8,615
chaitu7 said:
Raviteja said:
chaitu7 said:
The Test is May be for Maa Gold...
I spoke to CC on Monday, he said that...within few Days they are adding Maa GOLD and Later Gemini Action is in Pipeline.

This might happen.......but I think Maa Gold is waste......Gemini Action?? Maybe a good channel ...Didnt heard much about it

U r Ryt..Maa GOLD is Waste..instead they Should go for Sitara or Studio N.
Gemini Action is Only available in Sundirect and coming days they are releasing it to all Dth and Cables..

Ya Sitara or Studio N are better........

I was thinking Gemini Action is only available in Sun Direct and Exclusive than how it is coming to D2H.......but I thought I might be wrong and it is available in cable also just other DTH's didnt add it

Raviteja said:
chaitu7 said:
Raviteja said:
chaitu7 said:
I spoke to CC on Monday, he said that...within few Days they are adding Maa GOLD and Later Gemini Action is in Pipeline.

This might happen.......but I think Maa Gold is waste......Gemini Action?? Maybe a good channel ...Didnt heard much about it

Gemini Action is Only available in Sundirect and coming days they are releasing it to all Dth and Cables..

I was thinking Gemini Action is only available in Sun Direct and Exclusive than how it is coming to D2H.......but I thought I might be wrong and it is available in cable also just other DTH's didnt add it

Sundirect is releasing Gemini Action to all DTH and Cable Operators in coming Days..then its DTh wish to add it or Not.
Earlier same is Case with Gemini Comedy..first it is Exclusive Channel of Sundirect..later they have released and then all Dth Players added it.
May be same here with GeminiAction..

chaitu7 said:
Raviteja said:
chaitu7 said:
Raviteja said:
chaitu7 said:

Sundirect is releasing Gemini Action to all DTH and Cable Operators in coming Days..then its DTh wish to add it or Not.
Earlier same is Case with Gemini Comedy..first it is Exclusive Channel of Sundirect..later they have released and then all Dth Players added it.
May be same here with GeminiAction..

Ya that might and mostly will happen

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock