• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 13,144
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vadirocks said:
If D2H Have To Beat SD means They Have Add Tamil Channels

i think already they have enough tamil channels !!

but i never thought that d2h will beat sun direct in no of tamil channels which is 26 nos now. as sun direct is 25 Nos was the leader in southern states especially in tamil with highest no of channels.

now i feel sun direct will loose its customer base of tamil origin to d2h as they are now providing highest no of channels and more are there in pipeline.

sun direct is already lossing due to less additions and no new offers as well...

Why beat only SD?! It's not a personal competition! They probably wanna beat every single dth company out there. OMG! They've already beaten, I guess.

Sun direct actually targeted South Indian viewers & D2H entire India. Sun direct task is not heavy like D2h task.

geekvishal said:
Why beat only SD?! It's not a personal competition! They probably wanna beat every single dth company out there. OMG! They've already beaten, I guess.

yes they have already crossed other dth's.. you can check the dth of the month results...

Almost D2H is leading in many field / packages than other DTH. Whats more many packs are also reasonable from D2H. No any DTH have a 3d channel except D2H & it also free to air.

conform hai ki diseny joiner add ho raha hai zee action ,zee permier channel kab tak hoga any one information share with us

onform hai ki diseny joiner add ho raha hai zee action ,zee permier channel kab tak hoga any one information share with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock