• Views: Views 36,459
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gssran said:
me_saket said:
Any update today
Still same, nothing new.
Mr.Gssran Bro
Will you mind to give today's updates. In some other forum they say that Hyderabad CC revealed that Ts is adding 3 HD channels; Zee Cenema, Movies Now and Ten Sports. But I doubt. Reason is When you wrote about signal test of ABN Andhra Jyothy I Chatted with TS and they were not aware till it is added on the neat day

Addition of Movies Now HD is going to happen very soon. One of the 2 test HD channels is for Movies Now HD as I got the same info from the Hyderabad cc.

Looks like they are waiting for ipl to start. Otherwise a conclusive addition does not so much of testing time in tata sky.

soorya_g said:
Gssran said:
me_saket said:
Any update today
Still same, nothing new.
Mr.Gssran Bro
Will you mind to give today's updates. In some other forum they say that Hyderabad CC revealed that Ts is adding 3 HD channels; Zee Cenema, Movies Now and Ten Sports. But I doubt. Reason is When you wrote about signal test of ABN Andhra Jyothy I Chatted with TS and they were not aware till it is added on the neat day
Two test channels are on Tp but still same, no changes.

They may add six hd the day before ipl starting day.how knows they may add this channel from gsat 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock