New Test HD Channel Added on Tatasky Tp

• Thread starter Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 100
  • Views Views: Views 36,615
Status
Not open for further replies.
u compare it urself. i don't have time or energy to that, search the threads, u will get the answer

Some ts members are not accepting truth. I know ts giving some great back end services. Same like for live we need air with oxygen not only air.

Yes sir, picture quality is depend on 4 factor.
1.content of channel

2.broadcaster end

3. Set top box quality

4.tv quality

sriharsha said:
dino29 said:
they will wait for GSAT 11 till 2014 and then if it fails they will again wait for another satellite bcoz sorry to say but tata sky knows nothing as to how to plan the future. wait till 2013 end and u will see tata sky slip to no. 3 and then by 2014 mid to no. 4

please give comparison between airtel hd and videocon hd

airtel got 15 hd d2h got 22 hd.
airtel not concentrate on hd section but videocon mainly promote their service by max hd channels.
in airtel mtunes hd,travelxp hd,life ok hd,espn hd and star cricket hd not available.

Mr. Dino., for ur info i am using lg home theater... and i m using thru optical cable, i never seen tata sky used fake dolby. First of all u cant use fake dolby. I dnt knw wat u mean by fake dolby..... Dnt talk like u knw everythng . I have noticed dolby 5.1 channel, with perfect separate tracks in star movies, star world, star gold (not fr old movies) , nat geo, discovery, in geo channels fr some serials if the channel provides. I dont knw abt mtunes becoz i perzonally thing most of the time they(mtunes) provide mono sound.....

And i just need to know how many channels in d2h have dolby? In case if i want change to d2h i need to knw.....

Hyderabad office says its Movies Now HD. They do not have the space to add another sports HD channel.

Whether they add movies now or they add sony six hd, due to hd access fee policy they will have to do it for free as already sd version of both present.

TSHD said:
Hyderabad office says its Movies Now HD. They do not have the space to add another sports HD channel.

if they Add Movies NOW HD instead of Sony SIX HD in this IPL Season... Definitely There may be affect on there Connections too....

Now a Days All ( Max People) are Preferring HD Version for Cricket

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

So this Test HD Channel is 100% Sony SIX HD Upto IPL COmpletion.... then MAy be Chance of Movies NOW HD :hello:hello

chinnupepsi4all said:
TSHD said:

if they Add Movies NOW HD instead of Sony SIX HD in this IPL Season... Definitely There may be affect on there Connections too....

Now a Days All ( Max People) are Preferring HD Version for Cricket

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

So this Test HD Channel is 100% Sony SIX HD Upto IPL COmpletion.... then MAy be Chance of Movies NOW HD :hello:hello

your right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom