• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 36,544
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: New Test HD Channel Added on Tatasky Tp

dino29 said:
yes update is that insat 4a has crashed in the field where i play and tata sky is now taking feed of the channels from my cable operator :)

:rolleyes:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re: RE: New Test HD Channel Added on Tatasky Tp

dino29 said:
yes update is that insat 4a has crashed in the field where i play and tata sky is now taking feed of the channels from my cable operator :)

:D:D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::shy::D:rolleyes::D:shy::shy::D:rolleyes::rolleyes::shy::shy::D:D:shy::shy::D;)

Mods admin what are you doing, Someone always promoting d2h in the ts and airtel section.
He always create problems for us.

Plz do something.
Im sick of this guy.

OH so i am the one who creates problems? really? what mr. baharat kumar is doing is really the right thing.
regarding promoting videocon d2h, i have always said i will promote any brand which does good work but some fans of tata sky, airtel have an issue if their lovely dth is criticized and videocon d2h is praised

Devesh said:
Mods admin what are you doing, Someone always promoting d2h in the ts and airtel section.
He always create problems for us.

Plz do something.
Im sick of this guy.

What is the need for posting this request in this thread.. I completely checked this particular thread.. dino didn't post anything regarding d2h in this thread..

Devesh,
If you found something in this thread, just quote it here...

Bharat kumar asking that any update and what r u answering to him. If u dont want to give proper answer than dont give ur promotional answer.

dino29 said:
OH so i am the one who creates problems? really? what mr. baharat kumar is doing is really the right thing.
regarding promoting videocon d2h, i have always said i will promote any brand which does good work but some fans of tata sky, airtel have an issue if their lovely dth is criticized and videocon d2h is praised

Why are you dragging me here? :angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

Devesh said:
Bharat kumar asking that any update and what r u answering to him. If u dont want to give proper answer than dont give ur promotional answer.

He always want to tell d2h is best TS and Airtel is waste... poor ddf members gets cheated because of him :':)':)':)':)'(

mjahabarsadiq bro let it be, i know that some people will go by leaps and bounds to just defame me. they do not like the honesty with which i present my comments.
they earlier called me tata sky fan when i used to praise tata sky for the good things they did and i still do praise them but on the other hand i also critcise tata sky, videocon d2h or airtel for wrong things they do. some people who love tata sky or airtel just start passing absured comments at me once they hear the negative things about their dth

Devesh said:

he did the same in another thread just few minutes back, why did u not object there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock