New TP found in Videocon D2H ST2 satellite.

How to enter into the videocon d2h stb satellite installation screen? Asking password.what's the default password? Pls help in this regard

nkathirvel said:
How to enter into the videocon d2h stb satellite installation screen? Asking password.what's the default password? Pls help in this regard
Default password is 1234. It will ask another password and it is 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th digit of your smart card.

Now the test signal is showing color bars.. Ok.. No further updates from me till Tuesday morning.. About to travel out of Chennai in an hour... Will be back on Tuesday morning or Monday night..

2c016d45af7490263c571326f119fcff.jpg

It also seems d2h changed their home TP from 11609 V to 11164 V TP. Now if the scanning is completed in d2h box and saved, it is going to star world premiere HD channel which is from this TP and even the first set of channels listed in the scan result is also from this TP. I tried many times by changing the focus to some other TP before scanning.

Thanks for sharing all the information and hope to see you soon in action with some great news!

i have too search this new tp and i have got one testing channel on lcn 850...but all channels and services deleted automatically...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock