New TP found in Videocon D2H ST2 satellite.

chaudhary sameer said:
i have too search this new tp and i have got one testing channel on lcn 850...but all channels and services deleted automatically...
Delete the TP and rescan to get all other channel back. And then, follow the instructions given in post#39.

wow good share sadiq bro waiting for some dhamaka news :tup:ohya:eek:hya:eek:hya:clap:clap

Ronny69 said:
Hope Godman bro will post soon regarding new channel additions news...
He already posted a news that Max HD will be added before December 30.. Waiting for it to happen. He also told, Animal Planet HD and Comedy Central HD will be added in the month of September. Waiting for it to happen.. Even HBO premium channels signed their deal with d2h as told by him. Anytime it may get added...

Sadiq said:
He already posted a news that Max HD will be added before December 30.. Waiting for it to happen. He also told, Animal Planet HD and Comedy Central HD will be added in the month of September. Waiting for it to happen.. Even HBO premium channels signed their deal with d2h as told by him. Anytime it may get added...

@Bold, aren't they shutting down? :u

Bapun Raz said:
@Bold, aren't they shutting down? :u
What are you saying bro.. How come Godman news will become false. You wait and see. It will be available in d2h for sure (both SD and HD). Only after that it will be shut down...

Hahahaa
If Godman was really a d2h employee or he had a genuine source apart from copy pasting the news from other forums then...

1) All the SD and HD channels mentioned by him should have been added by now in d2h, but I wonder what happened to all those channels for which deal was done! (I guess the deal was done only for godman)

2) The news of New tp would be broken by Godman but unfortunately Sadiq has done that and this clearly shows the credentials of Godman.

If you want to be the center of attention, then be it but don't lie or fake any news from other forums and take the fake credit for the same.

@ Sadiq
Appreciate all your genuine efforts and dedication towards this forum.

Thank You.

I don't know wht to say abt Godman. He is so confident and says "confirmed news" and "adding in x days". He's never there to answer members when finally the news turns out to be false. Strange guy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock