New Tp from GSAT15 added in sun direct

RE: New Tp added in sun direct

Good find bro.. These TPs are not coming in Blind scan but looks like they added the entries directly into their network. We have to wait for signals from these TPs.

Our Sun Direct Is The Shining Sword:eek:hya:eek:hya

If Channels Added In These Three Tps,Iam Sure HD Channel Count Will Cross 50 :clap:luv

M.J.Sadiq said:
Good find bro.. These TPs are not coming in Blind scan but looks like they added the entries directly into their network. We have to wait for signals from these TPs.

Sadiq bro same thing happened

Test-Service-Added-By-Sun-Direct-On-LCN-750

they tested this channel directly in stb and after few days they added all Hd channels in this tp, I think same pattern going to happen this time also :shy :huh bro do you have any Idea on which satelite this will come :shy

amarnathkvk said:
Sadiq bro same thing happened

Test-Service-Added-By-Sun-Direct-On-LCN-750

they tested this channel directly in stb and after few days they added all Hd channels in this tp, I think same pattern going to happen this time also :shy :huh bro do you have any Idea on which satelite this will come :shy

Yes.. I am expecting the same.

But frequencies are matching with GSAT TPs (other polarity) except 11010 V TP. Once the signals are available, we can confirm from which satellite they activated the TPs. I have both Sun Direct and GSAT (DD Free Dish) setups separately. If it is from GSAT, then it will be available in only one satellite. Let us wait and see.

Thanks sadiq bro, we are waiting for your confirmation soon :eek:hya

Now The Test Service Which Was In LCN 954 Is Now Removed

Ch Count Is 235

Awesome:eek:hya This Tps are from which sat :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock