New Tp on Tatasky Network Scan

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 168
  • Views: Views 24,047
This is very important and useful thread in Tata sky forum, after a long time lot of Tata sky people can see a ray of hope. Don't play with their sentiments. Also these researches come to us after a hard work and efforts of our experts. so pls leave these discussions for those who loves peace and new info. pls don't post nonsense and bogus type comments dreambox.pk and supermachi...

Re: RE: New Tp on Tatasky Network Scan

sayan.sunny said:
This is very important and useful thread in Tata sky forum, after a long time lot of Tata sky people can see a ray of hope. Don't play with their sentiments. Also these researches come to us after a hard work and efforts of our experts. so pls leave these discussions for those who loves peace and new info. pls don't post nonsense and bogus type comments dreambox.pk and supermachi...

Yes. Some members putting salt in TS users wound. :s

Bapun Raz said:
Yes. Some members putting salt in TS users wound. :s

We always had a super box, super user interface, VoD, blah blah...but what we missed always is the number of channels, especially in HD.

guys, i had already mentioned in tatasky general discussion thread about breaking news..you guys will see that very soon..dont bother about that bullsh*t guys dream.pk and supermachi..you will definerly proud to be tatasky customer.

This is not for pramoting tatasky..truth is always truth

Ok dinesh19 bhai. Yes I remember your comment So now we all have to just wait n watch what Tatasky does.

i think its a tp from a neighbouring satellite.high chances of ts introducing a monoblock lnb to catch signal

sudheep said:
i think its a tp from a neighbouring satellite.high chances of ts introducing a monoblock lnb to catch signal

Which neighbouring satellite you are talking about :huh:huh:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock