New Tp on Tatasky Network Scan

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 168
  • Views: Views 23,874
skm30 bro we r also tatasky customers but we r not defending tatasky in each and every step.. from last 3 weeks you are defending them without any proof.. this is wrong thing... atleast u hv to show some valid proofs... everyone here is waiting for some HD n SD channels

skm30 said:
Guys, its a confirmed news that these 13 TPs are from Gsat-10. You can 100% trust on this news. I don't have any source of it, because I came to know this news from a person who is a software engineer in the technical team of Tatasky at Hyerabad. Although, he said that these TPs are ready to be used, but still we haven't used it; but now we are working on it and trying to launch some channels from one of these TPs !!!:):):)

Bro wake up. Tatasky has left ISRO

It's a Dead TP Purchased for 1K to Make Fool:lol:huh

I request to admins please dont allow any one to start new topic on TS section becuase TS paid workers keep on fooling customers since a long on the name of the channel addition but at the end nothing happens and thread closes

dreambox.pk said:
I request to admins please dont allow any one to start new topic on TS section becuase TS paid workers keep on fooling customers since a long on the name of the channel addition but at the end nothing happens and thread closes
Why don't u ask admin to take action against those paid workers ?:huh
Isn't that a better way ?;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock